Contact us today if you are interested in advertising in the Wairoa Star and we can work out the best advert sizing and pricing for you. Prices are gst inclusive and based on our casual rate of $4.60 per cm.
You can call in and see us at 77-79 Queen Street,
Wairoa, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 06 838 7194 extension 704.
Below are some examples of our most common advert sizes and pricing:
Prices are gst inclusive and based on our casual rate of $4.60 per cm.
40x8 - 40cm high x 8 columns wide (26cm wide)
colour $1692.80 or mono (black & white) $1472.00
20x8 - 20cm high x 8 columns wide (26cm wide)
colour $846.40 or mono (black & white) $736.00
20x4 - 20cm high x 4 columns wide (13cm wide)
colour $423.20 or mono (black & white) $368.00
20x3 - 20cm high x 3 columns wide (9.7cm wide)
colour $317.40 or mono (black & white) $276.00
10x8 - 10cm high x 8 columns wide (26cm wide)
colour $423.20 or mono (black & white) $368.00
10x3 - 10cm high x 3 columns wide (9.7cm wide)
colour $158.70 or mono (black & white) $138.00
10x2 - 10cm high x 2 columns wide (6.4cm wide)
colour $105.80 or mono (black & white) $92.00
10x1 - 10cm high x 1 column wide (3.1cm wide)
colour $52.90 or mono (black & white) $46.00
Contact us today if you are interested in placing a classified advert in the Wairoa Star and we can work out your advert sizing and pricing for you.
You can call in and see us at 77-79 Queen Street, Wairoa,
email email@example.com or phone us on 06 838 7194 extension 703.
Classified prices are worked out on a per line and per cm basis and generally a price cannot be given for an advert until we have received the wording for it. We are happy to provide a quote for you once we receive your advert wording.
We have a range of classified add ons you can use to make your advert stand out from the rest:
Add a border to your advert or reverse it (black background) for $5
Add a logo, photo or graphic to your advert for $10
Add colour to your advert for $10
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In accepting an advertisement for publication, and in publishing it we are doing so in consideration of and relying on the advertiser's express warranty, the truth of which is essential:
(a) That the advertisement does not contain anything: that is misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive or which otherwise breaches the Fair Trading Act 1986.
That is defamatory or indecent or which otherwise offends against generally accepted community standards.
That infringes a copyright or trademark or otherwise infringes any intellectual or industrial property rights.
That breaches any provision of any statute, regulation, by-law or other rule or law, and
(b) That the advertisement complies in every way with the Advertising Codes of Practice issued by the Advertising Standards Authority Inc. ("ASA") and with every other code or industry standard relating to advertising in New Zealand, and
(c) Publication of the advertisement will not give rise to any liability on our part or in a claim being made against us.
- The advertiser agrees to indemnify us against all losses or costs arising directly or indirectly from any breach of those warranties by the advertiser and from any costs incurred in our making corrections or amendments in accordance with the terms that follow.
- We may refuse to publish, or withdraw an advertisement from publication without having to give a reason.
- We reserve the right to alter, abbreviate or refuse to publish any advertisement if, in our sole opinion, it would be undesirable to publish it. We may adjust material to conform to our technical specifications or for other genuine reasons as long as we do so using reasonable care.
- We may publish the advertisement on the next available day if there is an error or delay in publication of the advertising as booked.
- The guarantees contained in The Consumer Guarantees Act, 1993 are excluded where the advertiser acquires, or holds himself out as acquiring goods or services from us for the purposes of a business.
- The advertiser must tell us as soon as possible if there is an error or omission in any advertisement the advertiser has placed. We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss (which includes loss of revenue or profit) from an error or omission or failure to publish and if we are found to have any direct liability for any circumstance that liability is limited to the cost of the space of the advertisement. We accept no responsibility for any error in advertisements placed by any telecommunications method. We will not be liable for errors or omissions arising from the advertiser having given us incorrect instructions, or in any circumstances where a proof has been submitted and approved by the Advertiser.
- All advertisements created or set and published by The Wairoa Star remain the property of The Wairoa Star.
- If payment for advertising is not made by due date the advertiser will be liable for interest at market rates and all costs of recovery commissions and collection fees.
- The Wairoa Star is subject to the New Zealand Press Council. Complaints are to be first directed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If unsatisfied, the complaint may be referred to the Press Council, PO Box 10-879, The Terrace, Wellington 6143.
ISSN 1170-0971 (Print). ISSN 2324-1802 (Online).